Dear museum visitor!
According to the new regulations by the Government of the Republic of Estonia, from 26 August 2021 all visitors to the Tartu Art Museum (excluding people under 18 and people with special needs) must present a digital or printed health certificate proving that they have either:
- been vaccinated
- have had COVID-19 (up to 180 days from a positive test)
- have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test must be made at most 72 hours before the visit)
- have a negative rapid COVID-19 antigen test (SARS-CoV-2 antigen-RTD test mus be made at most 48 hours before the visit)
The museum doesn’t offer testing. The certificate is only valid with a picture ID. According to the regulations of the Government, if a visitor cannot prove that they are not contagious, they don’t have the right to visit the museum.
- Please keep a distance with other visitors and disinfect your hands.
- We recommend that you wear a mask. A single-use or re-usable mask can be acquired from the museum shop.
More information: www.kriis.ee/en
Estonian COVID certificate can be downloaded from www.digilugu.ee
The conditions apply until the Government of the Republic of Estonia issues new regulations or annuls them.